We are start-up business and looking forward to embracing more wonderful people! We just located our head office in Richmond, BC, Canada and We are offering exciting opportunities to learn, stretch and grow together. Working here requires energy, commitment, flexibility, and teamwork. And the most important: PASSION
Full-time sales assistant
- Demonstrate ability to foster an environment of exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate retail operating skills
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends
- Previous retail experience preferred
Online marketing assistant
- Ensure a smooth workflow of the shipping/receiving area on a daily basis.
- Coordinate, pick, pack and ship all products from the warehouse to the customers.
- Receive and ship all incoming and outgoing items in a timely manner.
- Prepare customs paperwork for both inbound and outbound international shipments.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees, and management.
- Have previous shipping/receiving experience with e-commerce knowledge is preferable but not required. Will train.
- Have experience with courier shipping software (Purolator, UPS, FedEx, Canada Post) preferred.
- MS Office skills and basic computer knowledge.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Complete all tasks and responsibilities
- Possess good organizational skills and must be able to prioritize tasks and responsibilities without supervision.
- The desire to grow, learn and work in a team environment.
Please email us your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Application“. Position starts right away!