Patent and Rewards
What is different the about MIKIKIBABY? We are proud to say it is all in our innovative products!
1. Our 3D magnetic building blocks adopt the newest patent design: the uneven surface is scratch proof, which significantly reduces the skin friction area between pieces. So that friction scratches on the surface will be avoided to maximize the transmission effect. At the same time, we have adopted the strongest built-in magnetic stripes, so that the magnetic will be stronger and the building will be more substantial.
2. Innovative MIKIKIBABY Reusable Giant Coloring Poster in BLACK is unprecedented. We use material which is waterproof and can repeatedly be colored. It’s okay if the children’s coloring is wrong or makes a mistake. You can easily wipe off the traces thoroughly just with a damp cloth. The poster could be colored over and over again! It is very environmentally friendly. This product has been submitted for the utility patent, and we are in the middle of receiving it. Please respect our sweat and hard work and do not try to copy it!
3. The Dust-Free Chalk collocated in use is a patented product which is food safety, suitable for little kids for coloring and painting. You do not have to worry about kids bite or eat it accidentally, so mom and dad can be more assured for children to use.
4. Different from most of the playmats on the market that only possess the single-function nature, MIKIKIBABY creatively invents the one of a kind multifunctional playmats, which combines doodling and recreation function to the using procedure. The doodling side surface is made of the waterproof and washable material, which can be used again after washing or wipe off. The crawling side is made of waterproof Polyurethane material with cross lines. This side of the playmats adopts entertaining gameplay design like roadmap and airplane chess, which increases the fun of the game and can enrich the functions of playmats. We have submitted the patent application for this product, and again please respect our innovation.
5. We don’t want any copy or plagiarism, while collaboration and partnership are always welcomed. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org